Ombra mai fu (Album)
|Ombra mai fu|
|Studio album by|
|Recorded||June 26, 2017and July 3, 2017|
Ombra mai fu was recorded in 2017 and first published in 2019. It showcases the operas of the composer Francesco Cavalli.
Recording and production
Ombra mai fu was recorded at the Église Notre-Dame-du-Liban, Paris, 26 June – 3 July 2017
- Executive producer: Alain Lanceron
- Producer, editing: Étienne Collard
- Sound engineer, mixing & mastering: Michel Pierre / Areitec
- Harpsichords and organs supplied by
- Atelier du Clavecin: Laurent Soumagnac
- Portraits of Philippe Jaroussky by Josef Fischnaller Photos p.22 C Zsófia Raffay, Denis Rouvre Design: Ars Magna
- P & C 2019 Parlophone Records Limited, a Warner Music Group Company
Music and libretti
Ombra mai fu shines a light on Early Baroque composer Benedetto Ferrari.
Title and artwork
The cover and promo photographs were composed by Josef Fischnaller.
Viola da gamba
List of release dates, showing region, edition(s), format(s), label(s) and reference.
|Region||Release date||Format(s)||Label(s) and Catalogue Number(s)||EAN/UPC etc.|
|Germany||March 8, 2019|
|Japan||March 8, 2019|
|UK||June 7, 2019|
|US||August 13, 2019|
All music is composed by Francesco Cavalli.
- "Discogs (France, UK, DE)". Discogs. Retrieved September 4, 2021.
- "Fnac (France)". Fnac. Retrieved September 4, 2021.
- "hbdirect, Classics & Jazz (US)". hbdirect. Retrieved September 4, 2021.
- "High Res Audio (Germany)". HighResAudio. Retrieved September 4, 2021.
- "Presto Music (UK)". Presto Music. Retrieved September 4, 2021.
- "WorldCat, central reference for OCLC numbers". WorldCat. Retrieved September 4, 2021.
- "Tower Records Japan". Tower Records Japan. Retrieved September 4, 2021.