Musiche Varie (Album)
|Studio album by|
|Recorded||October 2002and December 2002|
|Venue||Chapelle de Jésus Enfant, Paris|
Muische Varie was recorded in 2002 and first published in 2003. It showcases the Musiche varie a voce sola, Libri I, II & III, various music pieces for solo voice in three volumes, composed by Benedetto Ferrari.
Recording and production
Musiche Varie was recorded at the Chapelle Jésus-Enfant of the Parish Saint Clothilde in Paris.
- Sound, artistic director, edit and premastering: Alessandra Galleron (MUSICA NUMERIS)
- 2017: Remastered by Francois Eckert
- Cover design by "le monde est petit"
- 2017: Philippe Maillard Productions
- 2021 La Música - www.lamusica.fr
Musiche Varie was created with the support of the Fondation Orange.
Music and libretti
Musiche Varie shines a light on Early Baroque composer Benedetto Ferrari.
Title and artwork
Musiche Varie is also listed with its full title, "Musiche Varie a Voce Sola Libri I, II & III"
- Philippe Jaroussky: countertenor, conductor
- Ensemble Artaserse
Viola da gamba
List of release dates, showing region, edition(s), format(s), label(s) and reference.
|Region||Date 1st release||Date re-release||Format(s)||Label(s) and Catalogue Number(s)||EAN/UPC etc.|
|Japan||1 September 2005 (import, Tower Records Japan)|
|US||12 August 2003|
All music is composed by Benedetto Ferrari.
(Total length as indicated on the CD.)
- "Discogs (France, UK, DE)". Discogs. Retrieved September 4, 2021.
- "Fnac (France)". Fnac. Retrieved September 4, 2021.
- "hbdirect, Classics & Jazz (US)". hbdirect. Retrieved September 4, 2021.
- "High Res Audio (Germany)". HighResAudio. Retrieved September 4, 2021.
- "Presto Music (UK)". Presto Music. Retrieved September 4, 2021.
- "WorldCat, central reference for OCLC numbers". WorldCat. Retrieved September 4, 2021.
- "Tower Records Japan". Tower Records Japan. Retrieved September 4, 2021.