La Vanità del Mondo (Album)
|La Vanità del Mondo|
|Studio album by|
|Released||13 November 2020 (UK, DE)|
|Recorded||June 5, 2020–June 12, 2020|
|Venue||RIFFX Studio 1, La Seine Musicale, Boulogne-Billancourt|
|Studio solo albums and collaborations chronology|
La Vanità del Mondo was released in 2020. It comprises sacred works from the Baroque era by various composers.
Recording and production
La Vanità del Mondo was recorded at the RIFFX Studio 1, La Seine Musicale, Boulogne-Billancourt. Alain Lanceron is listed as executive producer.
Music and libretti
Title and artwork
"La Vanità del Mondo" refers to the vanity of the world, much bemoaned, and referred to in the eponymous oratorio by Pietro Torri.
- Philippe Jaroussky: countertenor, conductor
- Yannis François: bass-baritone (2)
- Ensemble Artaserse
- Julien Chauvin (leader)*
- Petr Ruzicka
- Giorgia Simbula
- Patrick Oliva
- Koji Yoda*
- Guillaume Humbrecht
- Paula Waisman
- Katia Krasutskaya
- Marco Massera*
- David Glidden
- Elisa Joglar*+
- Alix Verzier
- Guillaume Arrigon
- Bichele Pasotti +
- Guillaume Cuiller
- Yoko Nakamura
- *) soloist
- +) continuo
List of release dates, showing region, edition(s), format(s), label(s) and reference.
|France||13 November 2020||La Vanità del Mondo||CD, Streaming||OCLC Number:
|Erato, Warner Classics|
|Germany||13 November 2020|
|Japan||13 November 2020|
|UK||13 November 2020|
|US||20 November 2020|
- "Discogs (France, UK, DE)". Discogs. Retrieved September 4, 2021.
- "Fnac (France)". Fnac. Retrieved September 4, 2021.
- "hbdirect, Classics & Jazz (US)". hbdirect. Retrieved September 4, 2021.
- "High Res Audio (Germany)". HighResAudio. Retrieved September 4, 2021.
- "Presto Music (UK)". Presto Music. Retrieved September 4, 2021.
- "WorldCat, central reference for OCLC numbers". WorldCat. Retrieved September 4, 2021.
- "Tower Records Japan". Tower Records Japan. Retrieved September 4, 2021.